Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MRI & Genetic Testing

I had my MRI today.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (perhaps it was the Xanax though).  I was face down and my head was resting in one of those massage things so I kept telling myself that I was getting a massage while a fire drill was happening (forgot how noisy MRIs are).  I should hopefully have the results from that by the end of the week.

I'm also going for my genetic testing this week.  I spoke to the woman today and gave a bunch of family history so I'm not really sure what to expect out of this meeting, aside from a blood test.  Those results will take a couple of weeks to get back.  So, just need to be patient about what the surgical next steps are.

I'll be sure to post as more updates come through.  In the meantime, just trying to keep myself busy.  Thankfully my social calendar is quite full which helps to keep my mind off things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment