Sunday, January 23, 2011

Drain, Drain -- Go Away!

The last remaining drain (#4 for those of you that are familiar with my post-op drains) is showing no signs of slowing.  I don't know what the doctor is going to say when I see him tomorrow.

Being someone who lives in Excel and PowerPoint charts, I made a little trend line of what's going on here.  Ideally, we would like to see drain #4 act as the other drains did, gradually dropping off.  But unfortunately it looks as if drain #4 would like to reside in my body and hoover around 50-60 cc's a day. Super lame drain.

I'll let you know what Dr. G says about resolving this.  I would like to get chemo started this week but I don't know if that's going to happen at the rate the drainage is going.


4 comments:

  1. leave it to you to chart it all out!! I am working on graphing maladaptive behaviors for work right now! too funny you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, but can we see some pdyas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't have any % change vs. day ago on the chart but as you can tell, #4 definitely over indexes of all the drains

    ReplyDelete