Sunday, January 30, 2011

Puppy Love & Energizer Bunnies

There is a new addition to the Davis family.  My Dad & Betty adopted a young rottweiler, Abby.  She was a stray that came from Missouri and was living in a foster home near Bloomington-Normal.  I somehow managed to convince my Dad to swing by my apartment so I could meet the new pup.  She is so sweet!  She looks a lot like Lily but her personality reminded me of Rose.  It just made my day to meet the new pup!  (But then I made me REALLY want one.)  Guess I'll have to live vicariously through my Dad...

 

And a little drain update: no change.  #4 is seriously like the Energizer Bunny -- it keeps going, and going, and going.... 
Dr. G gave me the green light to start chemo on Thursday despite the fact that I'm still draining.  So, in addition to the prayers that you are all sending my way when I start chemo, please pray that this draining comes to an end so I don't have any complications or infections as a result of still having a drain.

xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment