Sunday, March 20, 2011

50% Completed!

Rather than spending St. Patrick's day drinking green beer, I was getting my 4th chemotherapy treatment.  While that doesn't sound like the most fun day, I was pretty psyched to get over the half-way hump of chemo!  Thank you Chevy for coming along with me to chemo this round.  And thank you to Christy & Mike for the delicious Irish meal afterwards.



I'm now done with the 'harder' of the chemo regimen (A +C) so hopefully the next four treatments (Taxol) will be a little easier on my body.  I'm actually feeling pretty good this round, which is a surprise because I didn't feel so hot after my last treatment.  The weather in Chicago is finally getting warmer so maybe that has had an impact on my energy level.  I made it out for a walk on Friday and Saturday but today is a rainy spring day so I'm just going to lay low.

I don't have much going on for the week ahead, which is fine by me.  I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks so I hope to just take advantage of the warmer weather and get out while I can enjoy it.

Thank you all for the support thus far.  I hope the next four treatments fly by so I can have this part of my treatment behind me!

xoxo  

1 comment:

  1. By the way, kudos for making it 1/2 way! Yippee! You're almost there!!!!

    ReplyDelete