Friday, March 11, 2011

Dinner with Wolfie


Last night I had the pleasure of going to an event where Wolfgang Puck was doing a cooking demonstration!

My friend Molly (who you may not recognize without her tinsel wig) was invited because she's coordinated events at the space where the dinner was held.


It. Was. Awesome.  Wolfie is a very funny guy and made jokes throughout the entire demo.  If I saw him on QVC, I would possibly watch to hear what kind of jokes he would make on live TV.  :)

It was so nice to get out and have a couple glasses of wine (I've really missed wine!) and enjoy an amazing meal.  I feel like I haven't done that in ages.

Here's some pics from our night...

The menu was the same as what Wolfgang served at the Governor's Ball before the Oscars 

First course -- trio of salads 
Second course - Dover Sole....SO GOOD! 
Side of paella with spring vegetables 
Lemon cheesecake for dessert -- so rich and delicious! 


Thanks again, Molly for inviting me! 



2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! So glad to hear you had a good time! There is a great episode of The Simpsons featuring Wolgang Puck. The best line in the episode is when his character says, "To the Puckmobile!" and he hops into a van with pizzas for wheels! Ha! Seems like he has a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to look up that episode!

    ReplyDelete