Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tomorrow is a go!

Neither snow nor drainage is going to stop me from getting chemotherapy tomorrow! I ventured into the blizzard today and saw Dr. G. I have his seal of approval as well as Regina's (my oncologist) to begin treatment.

Speaking of the blizzard, here are some pics of my adventures outside.

Snow bank by the bus stop...








A very quiet Michigan Avenue...








My street (which doesn't actually look so bad but this was before it started snowing again)...








Please pray that my draining stops and the side effects of chemo aren't as bad as I'm expecting them to be. Also pray that my cousin, Aliza, is able to make it in from Boston tomorrow. She's making a special trip this weekend to help me out and I really want to see her.

Be safe and stay warm in this crazy weather!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment